Lizi Hamer, Regional Creative Director, Octagon Singapore
Lizi Hamer is the regional Creative Director, Octagon. APAC (Asia-Pacific)
Recently she had fun on @GruenHQ, an Australian TV show whose expert panel lifts the lid on advertising, with over a million viewership. Lizi Co-Founded SisuGirls to help build grit in young girls through sport and adventure – mainly skateboarding and true female stories.
This year Lizi was recognised by Campaign as a Women leading change across the Creative industry. She contributed to writing a chapter on the ‘Power of Making’ in The Creative Social Book. And attended Cannes Festival 2017 career acceleration program #SeeItBeIt creative leadership.
Based in Singapore she has been awarded the Top 20 Women to watch in Asia, running SheSays Singapore a creative group to support more women into the industry. And she’s been quoted to have the ‘creative enthusiasm of a school bus on the way to the zoo’.
As a Creative Director, Lizi solves business problems with a creative brain. She has paved the way for global product launches, disrupted the norm on a budget of pennies, changed laws & excited the social sphere.
– Speaking at TEDxPG as a StoryHunter.
– Expert panel on Australian Gruen TV Show, enjoyed hanging with Wil, Russel and Todd.
– Picked up Gold in Entertainment Spikes by helping break male stereotypes.
– I’m the only person outside of Denmark to have designed and built a LEGO character.
– Selected to attend CannesLions with the #SeeItBeIt collective, mentored by Madonna Badger.
– Named as Top 20 Women to watch in Asia-Pacific, by Campaign Asia.
– Presented the Power of Chance at Creative Mornings, Singapore.
– Realised childhood dream to design my own Ice cream van, complete with bugle horn & DJ.
– Presented to The Global Head of Chocolate! Yep that’s a real job title.
– Scooping The Drum, Marketing can change the world, impact award.
– Running the New York Marathon & competing at the Hawaii 70.3 Ironman.