CA+ is speed dating for photographers with key decision makers.
Cost-effective and efficient, CA+ is a fantastic opportunity for photographers who want to crack the Asian market.
- Register for the next CA+ event. This will give you an all day pass to Think Day talks and workshops on 20th November 2020, as well as access to the Action Day – the folio review programme on 21st November.
- Follow our blog to get some great tips.
- Once you sign up to the event you’ll be asked to join the Facebook community for attendees so you can meet other attendees and to get the heads up on events and reviewers as they are announced.
- Decide on how many meetings you would like; 5, 10, or 15. The more you book, the bigger the discount. Each 15 minute meeting is dedicated to YOU and YOUR work
- Research the reviewers you would like to meet with. We will update you on reviewers as they are confirmed via this website, the blog, Facebook group and Email updates.
- Before the event we’ll ask you to select your reviewers in order of preference.
- We’ll send you a schedule for your review day.
- Present your folio over the course of 1 day via Zoom.
- Get expert feedback about how to get the jobs you want to shoot
- Make the most of your portfolio reviews by attending online networking events and talks. Build key relationships with potential clients from around Asia
- Exchange ideas, be inspired and enjoy the opportunity