CA+ is speed dating for photographers with key decision makers.
Cost-effective and efficient, CA+ is a fantastic opportunity for photographers who want to crack the Asian market.
- Register for the next CA+ event. You can do this here. This will give you an all day pass to talks and workshops on Sunday 29th July, as well as access to tickets for the folio review programme on Saturday 28th July.
- Join our ‘Crack the Asian Market’ Facebook group to get some great tips, stay in touch with other attendees, and to get the heads up on events and reviewers as they are announced.
- Decide on how many meetings you would like; 5, 10, or 15. The more you book, the bigger the discount. Each 15 minute meeting is dedicated to YOU and YOUR work
- Research the reviewers you would like to meet with. We will update you on reviewers as they are confirmed via this website, the Facebook group and Email updates.
- Before the event we’ll ask you to select your reviewers in order of preference.
- We’ll send you a schedule for your review day.
- Present your folio over the course of 1 day
- Get expert feedback about how to get the jobs you want to shoot
- Make the most of your portfolio reviews by attending networking events and talks. Socialise with reviewers and build key relationships with potential clients from around Asia
- Exchange ideas, be inspired and enjoy the opportunity
Hover over the questions below to be taken to the answer