Film Maker and Creative Director
I’m a Singapore-based comedy filmmaker and creative director with over 8 years of SEA experience. Other than that, I’m tall, loud and I laugh a lot. I love ideas that make people tick. And I love making them happen.
My film projects are supported by the Finnish Film Foundation and Singapore Media Development Authority. Fucking Bunnies short premiered at the Sundance 2017 Film Festival and has since screened at over 85 festivals worldwide, picking 7 major awards (e.g. Chicago International Film Festival Jury Special Mention and Melies d’Or nomination for the best European fantastic short).
The short comedy is now being adapted into a feature film called ‘Are You Here To Be Tortured’.
In Singapore, Tiong Bahru Social Club feature film will go to production in August 2018.
Earlier, my previous love child ‘Markku From Finland’ went from the year’s biggest Finnish online phenomenon to a live TV show with 25+ episodes.
Having worked as a creative director with several network agencies (Ogilvy & Mather, R/GA, Havas), I work also with brands to make their audiences tick.
Google, Castrol, IBM, Huawei, Singapore Airlines, Unilever, Coca-Cola, Dulux
Most of my projects are regional:
Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan
Hit me up for:
Content strategy | Marketing workshops | Prototype-ready concepts | Lean method collaborations |
– Cannes Lions Silver 2015
– Cannes Lions Finalist x 4 2015
– Clio Bronze 2015
– One Show merits 2015 & 2014
– Spikes Asia – Bronze -Media
– Spikes Asia – Finalist -Mobile
– Effie Singapore – Silver x 2
– Cannes Lions – Finalist x3 : Integrated Media + Mobile: Best App, Best use of technology
– New York Festivals – Silver – Package Design
– New York Festivals – Finalist – Innovative Use of media
– Australian Mobile Awards – Finalist – Mobile in Marketing & Multi-Channel Integrated Campaign
– Appies – Finalist
– The FWA: Mobile of the Day